Saturday, January 10, 2009

Posts can be tithed too! Woot~

Hey Jesus,

I decided I'm gonna "tithe" a post out of every 10 posts to you, starting with the 1st one. I recently recieved the desire to pursue your Word in the mornings before school starts and I'm glad to announce that it is becoming a delightful activity thanks in part to Pastor Prince. The reason why I'm writing it all on a public blog is to show the world that I am the student whom Jesus loves and that they may see your Good Work in my life.

Before this I was always stuck on what to blog about since I'm not very popular, of average height, constantly broke and as a result, have nothing to blog about except " Hey! I stayed at home on a wonderful saturday morning playing DotA." and wash, rinse, repeat for the next few years.

But now, as I embraced your Word, I can feel your prescence in me. I wanna be like the other bloggers out there who have obtained a 5th-dan in Sword of the Spirit wielding like Malcolm, Jiaeen29(i dunno how to spell ur name properly sry! Is it 3 e's or 2?), Terrence and the other established bloggers. So I'll take 1 step at a time, with You guiding me in the way I should go, feeding and learning more and more.

The biggest challenge now is how to end this post.. I think I'll do it with a prayer:

Lord, thank you Lord. You have blessed me and taken me directly under Your wing, to teach me and guide me till I am a Giant-killer. Thank you Lord for the free-flowing favor that I have among my peers and superiors. Lord I thank you that you have promised even though you dont have to, that I shall not lack in my week to come, and that every trial will be my bread, and I shall overcome. All this I declare, in Jesus's name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment