Saturday, January 10, 2009

My very present help...

3 posts in a single day... wow.. lol.. But whats important is that whenever God speaks to me, I listen, and then if I think it will help set other people free, I will put it up here.

I did something very brave today. I went to the dentist on my own. You people may laugh and say " What? just the dentist? LOL noob!" but I think I might have mentioned it before, I am very terrified of the profession and anything to do with them. The doctor said I had an infection, and would need to come back for a "root canal" treatment that would cost close to a thousand dollars.

Now, in earlier posts I had said that having to pay such a large amount of money would really come in the way of my Israel Trip + Driving license. So I am currently believing for the miraculous healing and restoration of my tooth and that the x ray would show that I would not need to go for that operation.

Under normal circumstances, I would be hiding under my bed, refusing to go for the operation, even if I scream every day from pain from just that one tooth. But I had recieved the empowerment in my mouth to proclaim the Good Works of the Lord, and I cant scream and share at the same time. Today I was willing to suffer the short term for the Ministry I had been given.

Where does this power and courage come from? From hearing and believing God's covenant and knowing that He will settle this specially for me. I do not know how, I dont know when, but I know that He will heal me spectacularly. Be it a sudden refreshing of the nerves or a angelic operation at night while I'm asleep, the doctors will be amazed at my testimony.

I will let the entire church know, that God is not just a God for the deacons, the leaders nor the "mighty in His Word", but He is also a God of the weak, of the young, of the inexperienced. They will know that God can heal toothaches as easily as He can heal cancer. Heck, while I'm at it, I'll ask Him to heal my eyes of short-sightedness too. I'm growing weary of wearing specs all the time.

So Hello to shiny new teeth, hello to spec free eyes and Hello to the extra 20 CM in height that I have always wanted. I can be so hard to please sometimes.. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment