Thursday, January 15, 2009

100 FOLD !!! ITS FINALLY HERE!! HAHA

A few days ago, I blogged about a certain condition that I had which was causing me some distress...

The doctors said it was an infected tooth and that I needed to go for an operation that costs $850 minimum for the pain to be gone permanently. At that point I told the Lord, "I reject it in Jesus's name!" and everytime I took the anti-biotics, I would take 1 pill, take the Holy Communion, then proceed to take the other pill.

Then, on sunday, Pastor Prince preached on Holy Comm! as well as the importance of understanding the Word going forth from the pulpit. I knew the healing had begun then and would manifest itself before the antibiotics ran out. As it was, the dentist was only available on thursday and that meant by right, I would need to endure at least 4 days and nights of torment.

Here is the miracle. From that sunday, I did not lose an ounce of sleep to that tooth as it did not hurt at night like it did the previous 2 days. Also, from tuesday, it did not hurt at all even if i pressed my tongue on it, or when i accidentally bit a spoon. Now, today is thursday, and it doesnt hurt at all even when i chew off a burger! Praise God!

Tomorrow, I am going to get an X-ray of the area once more, and get pictures so that they can be evidence to my testimony! I'll be writing a testimony to Arrow and NCC so that the world listening can rejoice that God does not only heal the pastors and leaders, but also the little people as well...

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment