Monday, January 12, 2009

30 fold, 60 fold, 100 fold !!

I have read several blogs already with this title and many times, it has been in the area of prosperity. This time, I can actually relate, and it will be in the area of supernatural healing.

I talked about this infected tooth that was causing me problems just a few days before and had a few sleepless nights thanks to the pain. Well, on sunday, Pastor Prince preached a message on the importance of understanding the rhema a.k.a "NOW" word that was being preached. As it was, the Rhema on that day was on the Holy Communion. But the blessing did not start there. Lets go back in time a few hours....

In the morning ( sunday morning), I had to get up early for TaeKwonDo(TKD) grading exam. This was not easy due to the fact that just the night before, I was silently pulling my hair out over the pain. At breakfast, I found that it had worsened to the point that I could not even eat a fried egg without it hurting. Fortunately for me, it did not cause any other problems except when I pressed my tongue onto the tooth by accident.

After lunch, I made my way to the MRT to go to Suntec for church. Who would have guessed that I would run into my Ministry leader on the platform, and when the train arrived, we then bumped into another Ministry member! LOL.. what were the odds.. Anyway, I shared with my leader about my problem and he advised me that if the problem required surgery in the end, I should bring up the option of using MediShield to cover the costs. At that, I was relieved that IF it did come to pass that I needed to go for the "root canal " treatment, at least it would no longer be a hindrance to my BIG plans for 2009! Praise God!

I had also asked my ex caregroup leader to lend me several healing messages to feed on and build up my spirit in the hope that faith would come by hearing, and hearing the Word of Christ. But when I met him later on, he forgot to bring them T_T.. for a moment I was in despair and had almost resigned myself to "fate" by asking one of the leaders for the contact number of a dentist that they could trust.

What I did not know was that Abba Daddy had already positioned the blessing to come my way. During Communion, I took it so seriously, like never before. When Pastor came on, he began to share on the Holy Communion that we had just partaken of, and the significance of the Parable of the Sower. Throughout the message I could really feel the love that God has for me and Heaven and Earth were being moved specially for me. Pastor confirmed all the things I had in my heart and was believing for.

Almost immediately, the devil tried to steal it from me. All of a sudden, halfway through the message, I felt a heavy drowsiness and the urge to sleep. And the passage Pastor was sharing on at that moment was :" ... is like one who hears the Word, but does not understand it. And the devil comes along and takes it away from him."

When my drowsy eyes caught that, I immediately sat upright and leaned on the edge of my chair so as to prevent myself from missing my revelation.

As the message came to a close, I was like "HUH? so fast end ar? Give me more!!". There was nothing to deny the fact that my heart had become good ground for sowing. Proof of that was the 30-fold manifestation of supernatural healing. My tooth did not hurt if I did not touch it and by the next morning, the pain had almost disappeared! Hallelujah!

Right now, it is the dullest of all pain that I have felt since my ordeal began, and I know that the 100 fold blessing is not far off. By the time of my next checkup on thursday, I will surprise the dentist when she tries to find the infection and it will not be there HAHA!!

All praise to my Lord who healeth me, the one whom Jesus loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment