Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HELLO!!

Hello and welcome to the first serious blog of Joshen Ow!! First, a short introduction of myself...

Name: Joshen
Age: 19+
Occupation: Student
Hobbies: TKD, Serving in Church, PSP, laptop


SO.... Hi again to everyone! Well, I've been thinking about doing this for quite some time now but have been unable to find a good enough topic to start on... but then, I recieved an invitation to go for a fellowship dinner and from the reviews the restaurant looks interesting enough to blog about, so I got my big break.

What kept me from blogging the most is probably alot of "self".. I kept thinking my blog doesnt look nice enough or cool enough.... I dont know how to add the right HTML or JAVA thingy to the right places.. and worst of all, I'm not funny enough neither am I interesting enough.. But as I kept typing, the Lord spoke to me and said : " It is not about you anymore."

How true. Instead of depending on what I know or do not know, or how shoddy this blog looks like, what matters in the end is how much of God's grace is in it. Who knows? Maybe one of these days someone who drops in by accident might find that there is rhema in my posts, amen? Haha

So I'm gonna leave it at here for the moment, until I get back from tonights fellowship. Have fun, be blessed, Stay adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment